Yes, another GWP at Clinique I gotta tell you about them all, because the busier we are, the faster the shift goes LOL! It can be a long day working 8-4 at job #1 and then heading off to job #2 from 5-9 (or having a 6 day work-week!). Thank goodness I only do a couple shifts a week for about four months out of the year! It gets exhausting…and yet, oh so fun! Mills is my favorite gift to work, the gals there are awesome and its just a hop, skip and a jump from the day job so it’s great.
This season, Clinique and Mills are bringing you the best bonus I’ve seen yet. Seriously, I actually want this one (I have sooo much product and travel sizes/bags to last a lifetime…I generally don’t want any more!). Let’s see what they’re offering:- Flower print cosmetic bag
- Deluxe sample of Take the Day Off Remover (one of my faves)
- Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser (also another fave, great for all skin types)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Makeup Brush Trio (you read right – they’re giving you 3 makeup brushes! One for blush, one for shadow, and a brow groomer!)
- Color Compact (two neutral shadows and a blush)
- Instant Lift for Brows in Soft Blonde (one side is a brow pencil, the other, a brow highlight)
- Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Strawberry Bliss
- High Lengths Mascara in Black (this makes my lashes sooo long!)
Honestly, the brushes alone are what sold me. That is crazy, we’ve never given brushes before! I have the blush and shadow brushes (along with the foundation, powder, concealer, and cream liner brushes) and they’re great. Mills always has the best gifts of the season, but this one is extra awesome! I’m so pleased to see new items too, like the Lip Smoothie and Instant Lift. All around, well worth picking up $35 worth of Clinique to get this bag full of goodies!
Mills Brothers Clinique GWP is on now and runs until October 23rd. I suggest you run, not walk, to grab one of these babies because they go fast – and I really hate it when clients miss out (and get cranky with me lol).
For more info, check out Mills website: http://www.millsbrothers.com/news.html