It’s that time again! The Beauty Envy Bag is back, which means you have a chance to win a slew of gorgeous products, all hand-picked by us and perfect to transition you from summer to fall.
For anyone new to our blogs, here’s a quick and dirty intro to bring you up to speed!
Lola is a Midwest blogger with a passion for polish, science, and music. She is the blogger behind Burb Beauty.
Lakeisha is a nail polish blogger living in Georgia. She is obsessed with polish, fashion, and merging the two together. She is the blogger behind Refined and Polished.
Leticia is a beauty blogger from the Pacific Northwest. She is a dog lover, sci fi nerd, handbag collector, and makeup junkie. She is the blogger behind Cosmetics Aficionado.
Latoya is a beauty blogger from the East Coast of Canada. While she loves all things girly, she also has a serious geeky side. She is the blogger behind Beauty Obsessed.
The feature products in the End of Summer Beauty Envy Bag are below, with links to each of our reviews:
- Givenchy Le Vernis in 12 Croisiére Purple (Reviewed by Lola)
– Cult Beauty Nail Lacquer in Riot and Mayhem (Reviewed by Lakeisha)
– Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadows in #418 & #433 (Reviewed by Leticia)
– Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Cobalt (Reviewed by Latoya)
We’ve also thrown in a couple extras (as usual!) – check it out!
- Cargo Better-Than-Waterproof Mascara in Black
– Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Powder Microfinish Powder
– Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
– Lise Watier Blush Powder Trio in Rosé
So how do you enter? Here’s the lowdown:
- You must leave a blog comment (just on one blog, doesn’t have to be all four) letting us know what you’ll miss about summer beauty
– Score additionally entries by following each blog on social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
– Giveaway is open internationally
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Giveaway closes Saturday, October 5th at 12:00 midnight EST
Good luck to everyone who enters! :)