Posts Tagged Victoria’s Secret
1) Urban Decay Primer Potion (original) – pretty fabulous. Definitely allows my makeup to wear forever and ever and ever. I like that the original has no color so it doesn’t affect the color of my makeup at all. I’m not going to squeal like mad about it, only because I don’t generally have serious issues with eye makeup melting. But if you do – definitely get this product!
2) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Covet (emerald green) – super color!! So creamy and vivid. And the lasting power is phenomenal, it doesn’t budge no matter what. I went running with this on (it was lunchtime and I was at work!) and no smears or smudges. I am definitely going to invest in a few more shades of this product.
3) Philosophy 3-in-1 Wash in Creme Brulee – I am saving this for use when it’s a bit colder out (using the C.O. Bigelow now) but mmmmm the smell. I can’t wait!!
4) REN Guerande Salt Exfoliating Body Balm – I am loving this balm for it’s creamy moisturizing goodness, that gets rid of any flaky bumpy skin I might have. Because of the balm texture it’s a cinch to apply and doesn’t make a mess everywhere. Makes my hands feel soo smooth too. However, because I have ezcema, I think it may irritate it just a bit if I scrub too much. Also, while I don’t mind the scent at all, I wish it were more…tasty or something. I just don’t really care for minty scents. Overall I really like this product but I’m not sure I’d repurchase – soley because of the price. If it scored 10/10 in all areas I wouldn’t mind but as it stands…
5) Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque – pretty good product, a must-purchase considering the price! Makes my skin soft and deep cleans without being harsh at all. I like that it sort of imparts a cooling sensation as well. I haven’t used it too often because I am trying to use up another product first, I will write a better review when I’ve got more to comment about.
6) C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate Body Wash – this seriously smells so divine!!!!!!! I can’t get enough of the scent. And it lasts for quite awhile afterward, which is rare for a body wash. My only issue is that because it’s so strongly scented, my ezcema freaks. Doesn’t stop me from using it every day though lol. Can’t comment on the moisturization because I am quite dry and always apply moisturizer after showering without fail. But c’mon – how often do you really buy a wash for moisture and not scent?
7) Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (travel sizes) – love love love the shampoo and will very likely be purchasing the full-size when I run out of shampoo. So moisturizing and doesn’t make my uber dry hair feel tangly or my ends gnarled. Conditioner is nice, gives my hair great slip and detangling but it could be more moisturizing. Ideal for someone with less dry hair than my own. Smell for both is OK but nothing mind-blowing.
8 ) Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner – ugh. I have been resisting using this product because the smell makes me vom. It’s sooo floral!! I don’t like florals anyway but it’s so ridiculously strong, I can’t stand it. Sad story because it actually works fairly well and gives my hair great moisture. I am going to keep using it here and there, especially when it gets cold, but GAWD I wish it didn’t smell that way!
9) Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Tough Love Spa-Strength Callus Treatment – another ugh. I actually wanted Heel of Approval, but it was out of stock. This smells gross and doesn’t work well at all. It has absolutely no moisturizing properties and I don’t really notice it doing any exfoliation (it contains AHA’s). I sometimes would rub this on my knees and elbows after applying, and it broke the skin out there. It actually causes my ezcema to flare on the tops of my feet as well. Pass!