For the past couple years, I found my interest in Summer collections limited – I always gravitated toward the more moody hues of Fall and Winter. However, this year for whatever reason, I am LOVING all these bright, happy shades! My meager collection of sunny shades is slowly growing, and China Glaze’s upcoming Summer Neons collection fit perfectly into my vision of fun Summer shades I MUST own.
The line-up of these sizzling shades are:
· Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
· Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
· Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
· Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
· Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
· Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
· Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
· Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
· Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
· Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
· I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
· Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow
What shades are catching you eye from this collection?
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com.